Tuesday 1 September 2009

rants about some stuff

Today, i can officially say I'm getting married next month even though it is still 8 weeks from now. This post is my avenue to mainly rant about things even though i can not change the majority of them.

my mum returned from Naija with our traditional clothes.
do i like it? i don't know
do i dislike it? i still dont know.

i think i'm a little disappointing in the colour cos i'm not getting to wear bright colors (i love bright colors). In case, you are wondering, its light blue and dark blue and yes, we choose them.
All the same, this does not stop me being disappointing.

We will not be changing for the after party on Saturday....
i am not looking forward to being in that dress all day. (in Naija's temp)

Lanre Teriba is playing at the reception and despite all my effort, i have not been able to bring myself to love his music. I like dancing and i fear that we will not be in synch.

My monthly visitors are predicted to start on the wedding day and going by history, they have been quite consistent on the start day!@$$%%!! what do you suggest it is about this since i usually have mood swings during this period...

BS thinks i'm not carrying him along as much (i'm trying to correct this bit)

I think i am taking on a more non nonchalant attitude towards the wedding cos many of the things i want, i did not get.

I cant wait for the wedding to be over for many reasons!!!

this seems a bit one sided so i'm going to also 'scream' about the things i love about the wedding
i love BS and can't wait to share forever with him
i love my dress
i love my bouquet (i made them myself after ordering single silk roses and other accessories.
i like the venus
i have great inlaws
it gives me something to look forward to
i have the greatest wedding planners ever.

6 comments:

downtheaisle said...

hey babes, as the days come by just relax, everything will come out perfect.You will be amazed at hw much u'ld enjoy ur day. Trust me!

for ur trad wear,u can spice it up with red accessories. My trad wear was also a combination of torquoise and navy blue. At the last min, I decided on using red accessories with it and it came out perfect.

takia of u!

Myne said...

Just relax and everything wil be OK, the wedding is only the beginning you know? And carry the fiance along, very impt.

Nice blog btw.

Mrs A said...

Just started reading your blog... for your monthly visitor, you could try seeing your doctor about birthcontrol

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

congrats, my first time here and I like it. Happy planning, the day is right around the corner!

Rita said...

Congrats and enjoy your day thoroughly...

Toluwa said...

its been a while since av been on here...wow...congrats! I hope your visitor skips this one visit>

Have fun..and forget things u dnt like and focus on the fabulousness of it all!