Saturday 9 May 2009

becoming an active blogger




I decided today to become an active blogger for a number of reasons:

..I want to share my tots without being judged
...I want to document how I feel and how my feelings are evolving over time
....I want to come back here a few months down the line and laugh at some of the things I write

I have been a silent member at blogville.....reading many blogs and following quite a number too. I must say that some have been encouraging, inspiring, entertaining and educative.

Anyway...let me give a quick update since I last blogged....

About two years ago, I did not believe in Love and blogged about this. Then I found love a few months down and loved love . lol

I am happy to say that I am now engaged to be married to love (story for another day). Yes. I'm walking down the aisle five months from now and I can't wait to be married to the best man ever. I can't wait for the days when we will wake up together and fall asleep together, eat together, laugh together, and do everything together.

With respect to preparations, all we have done is book a hall and book the musicians. I haven't even bought a dress yet.

I must say that I was inspired to blog about my experiences by 'Studio 5i' and 'down the aisle', journey down the aisle, and a few others, too many to mention.

Now I’m looking forward to sharing my experiences with you and take you along on my journey to becoming the Mrs.

xx

6 comments:

Kémi Penélopê said...

Congratulations on this wonderful goodnews...ok, more like the testimony you share with all Blogizens of the B* World...The Lord has surely done great things for you...!!!!

So I'll be looking forward to reading about each steps of your journey down the aisle...

~Sirius~ said...

Yaay!.Somebody's getting Maweed!

I would love to learn from your experiences...pls blog away.

I really wish a weeding can be skipped in my life.

Congratulations

Good Naija Girl said...

Congrats on your impending nuptials! May God bless your upcoming union! :)

Brown Sugar Babes said...

thanks guys.
i'm def geting more excited as the days go by

Yankeenaijababe said...

Congrats and welcome to the world of blogging, found your blog through oluwadee's blog. Hope you enjoy planning, just added you to my blog list, I would be back.

Rebirth said...

congrats.... reading the old post about when u didnt believe in love and now uve found one makes me feel i will one day believe in love