Wednesday 27 February 2008

embrace

I woke up literally to feel the embrace of God and his hands around me. I felt him heavily in my room this morning when I woke up. It was wonderful and then as if on cue, the song 'draw me close to u' by Donnie Mc clurkin started playing from my player. The lyrics of that song came alive to me like never before.

while trying to find a you tube video of the song, I discovered a wonderful worship experience and I think u will like it too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rZw-XWNjM

I can't find the words to describe my worship experience with God this morning.

He is my sufficiency and I need no one or any thing else. I really really feel loved. I heard Him say to me "Peace, be still". I have an assurance that He's got my back in all things. I know He is near. I really feel Him here.

for the lyrics: www.lyriczz.com/lyriczz.php?songid=44347

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.